To Request a showing just go the the contacts tab and send us an email or call.

All of the houses have leases that cover the entire house, so no sub leasing of the premises are allowed.

You can also fill in a Rental Application to beat the rush for next year. ( The management team accepts leases in Jan-Feb for the following year, leases run June to May for the new year, also existing tenants get first right of refusal if Landlord approves)

Below are the vendors we use for Town Water, Central Hudson for Electric, Superior Plus for Propane

Location for Water and housing departments
Contact Town about Water Bills
Contact Central Hudson About Electric issues / power outages
Contact for Garbage Pickup

Call for Propane services